Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Poor - - - Nokia N8

My poor Nokia.... today we bought Nokia N8 and i really really loved it. I was really excited, but i didnt know my 5 year old was more excited then me.

After coming back home, I got busy with my little one Ali, and Mohammad opened the mobile box secretly and inserted memory card in sim slot. He tried to switch on the phone, it turned on but could not recognize sim. When we came to know the exact situation, it was already too late and the memory card was already deeply inside the sim slot, as memory card is bit smaller then the sim card.

My hubby tried to take it out with needle but no use, I tried to check on internet but there was no information. I could find only find one related topic on Nokia help forum and there it was mentioned that it sometimes damages the phone etc. which made me worried :(. it was under warranty, but warranty does not cover these kinda blunderz.

I am telling you all this story as Nokia N8 is the most selling Nokia phone in dubai market right now. and if something like that happens to you, just dont worry and DONT TRY TO TAKE IT OUT WITH NEEDLES etc.

Ok coming back to my story, next day my hubby got address of Nokia service station and went there, it took the technichan 1/2 an hour to get the memory card out. and charged us 200Dhs. He said, its a most common problem in N8, and people come often with same complaint, but sometimes before coming they already damage their sim slot.

Crux of the story - - - entering memory card in sim slot is common blunder, dont think you are the only fool :) and dont try to take it out by any way as only technichan can do this.

have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment