Sunday, October 30, 2011

Quick Quick, half an hour Haloween Wreath

Today we (me & my kids) made a Haloween wreath .... loved it as it was a quick quick thingy.



It took me 1.5 hour to finish it with my kids, but you can make it in less then half time..... the formula is...
 
1.5 (total time) - 1 (kids pangaz) = 0.5 (half an hour)

It was a simple thing, I didnt have wreath so I used piece of old wasted card board box, I love making things from wasted stuff....

Piece of cardboard box

Drew a circle

circle cut out

cut another small circle in the big one...

Folded newspaper and attached it with masking tape.

Cover it well with tape, mine was not done yet.


used burlap strips

covered the wreath well.

done, covering.

then I cut a yellow moon & a bat from felt and attached them on wreath.

Used a black ribbon to hang it on my door


that is how this little thing looked on our door...

It was a good quick haloween activity for me & my kids...

     cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Simply Cute Creative! I like you wreath base making! thanks for the idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to make a wreath - So cheap and easy and a great way to upcycle too! Karima

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. you and your kids really did a great job in creating some haloween decoration, I love it. very creative.

    ReplyDelete